Who are we
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travelers each month, & our businesses TripAdvisor Rentals & Experiences are a fascinating & ever-evolving part of the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the digital space. Were looking for a talented CRM Manager to own critical elements of our email program, as well as assisting in technical projects that increase our efficiency & improve the experience for both our travelers & homeowners.
About the Role
As the Senior CRM Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to drive the development & enhancement of CRM transactional & loyalty programs focused on delivering best in class customer experience, driving engagement, improving conversion & repeat rates. You will lead a team of 2 & will be responsible for end-to-end delivery, from strategy development, to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, & evaluation of performance against KPIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data driven & technically-minded Senior CRM manager to further develop their skills whilst creating engaging experiences that delight our travelers & drive exponential business growth.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Responsible for planning, developing, & executing transactional programmes to deliver best in class user experience, drive user engagement & improve conversion & repeat bookings
- Developing loyalty strategy to increase repeat bookings, working across teams & functions to ensure a cohesive approach
- Leading & being a subject matter expert in CRM data initiatives such as the User Attributes Database, Traveller Profiling & Segmentation & CRM Recommendations Strategy.
- Responsible for managing & developing a team of 2
- 1 x Associate CRM Manager
- 1 x CRM Data Executive
- Own project management & cross-functional campaign development workflow with Analytics, Data Science, Content, Copy, Design, Coding, Customer Service, Product & Engineering
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation (A/B & MVT) to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
- Conduct in-depth user research & quantitative analytics that will directly impact strategy & the roadmap
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all relevant CRM KPIs & build the right dashboards to track & socialize performance
- Articulate & present strategy, progress, results & data analyses / learnings effectively to stakeholders & the wider business
- Support globalization & localization of traveler-facing campaigns
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5-7 years of CRM experience in a consumer-facing, fast-paced ecommerce company
- Solid track record of successfully managing large-scale B2C email campaigns & cross-functional projects. Experience with top-tier ESP a big plus.
- Experience leading & inspiring a team
- Exceptional project management & organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working with Coding & Engineering teams to drive technical projects, with a good understanding of information architecture
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative & analytical skills, with expert knowledge in Excel (functions, pivots, etc.). Tableau experience a bonus.
- Creative, methodical problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative & improve existing programs/processes
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player & comfortable partnering with a variety of teams
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Must exhibit superb verbal & written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results & communicating insights effectively to stakeholders & senior leadership
- Passion for CRM & user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership & entrepreneurial spirit
- Undergraduate degree required