Company Description|Job Description
Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online & mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 5000 list & #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers & small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability & real-fun!
Alkami is looking for a professional with a passion for financial planning specifically focused on IT technology, hosting environments & IT hardware & software capital spend
Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency, very strong analytical capability, a desire to learn, & a willingness to take ownership of quality activities to ensure analytical accuracy.
- Own the analysis of IT spend - Capitalized vs. Non-Capitalized
- Maintain & enhance Hosting environment models in collaboration with IT leaders
- Key point of contact for all IT spend analysis
- Backup for other resources in the group (cross-training)
- Co-manage the Financial Planning software
- Other tasks as assigned
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ Years of Financial Planning & Analysis
- 3+ Years of IT & Infrastructure Spend Analysis including forecasting models
- Excellent analytical skills & troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Including Pivot Tables & complex formulas such as nested formulas, index statements, etc.)
- Proven past collaboration with IT organizations, preferrably in a SaaS enviornment
- Experience with CRM systems, Financial Ledger systems (NetSuite experience a plus) & Financial Planning tools
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills. This position requires extensive interaction via verbal & written communication with various departments
Not Just Any Company: Alkami has an awesome diverse & inclusive environment. We have a FUN culture & offer great benefits. Did you know every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami? We also have on & off site employee events & activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch
Relocation: Unfortunately we don't offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search - we know who you are & we love you, but we don't need you right now.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Prohibits Discrimination & Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees & to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination & harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.