Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The Customer Success team at CommerceHub is focused on ensuring that all of our clients achieve their business goals through exceptional experiences that yield high value outcomes through our product solutions. Our Customer Success Managers have the ability to work independently to help their customers grow through building success plans & relationships across a portfolio of clients.
- Primary ownership & accountability for ensuring customer adoption & engagement with CommerceHub products & services.
- Ensuring that our customers can successfully realize the value of our solutions & services.
- Identify renewal risk & collaborate with internal teams to remediate & ensure a successful renewal.
- Ensuring customers are set up for successful use of the solution at the end of implementation.
- Build & foster relationships with key decision makers & stakeholders across multiple customer teams.
- Independently present & speak to new product enhancements that are relevant to your clients.
- Collect & distribute customer feedback on production adoption, usage, & enhancement requests to the appropriate teams.
- Engage customers in strategy calls, & onsite visits as needed to derive maximum value from their investment in CommerceHub
- Coordinate and/or lead Quarterly Business Reviews with or without Account Management support
- Identify & develop new opportunities for expanding customer's usage of new products & properly engage the correct internal support teams as needed
- Define what success means for your customers as well as assisting with and/or producing plans that assist customers in achieving those objectives
- Monitor customer health & create risk mitigation plans where appropriate
- Collaborate with other CommerceHub teams & leadership to ensure adoption, engagement & successful customer renewals
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Develop & share best-practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, & efficiency of our processes
- 2+ years' experience in managing customer relationships or 2+ years' experience managing drop-ship programs with a brand or retailer
- 2+ years' experience working for an e-Commerce business or e-Commerce service provider
- Proven track record of driving growth for an e-Commerce drop-ship program or growing a customer while at an e-Commerce service provider
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities & activities simultaneously
- Excellent video, phone, written, & verbal communication skills
- Organized with a high attention to detail & ability to prioritize & manage time for successful execution
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs
- Comfort interacting with & tailoring messaging to all levels of customer resources (executive through individual contributors)
- Confident, self-motivated, & a true team player
- Demonstrated desire to learn
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.