AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
The Role: Technical Recruiting Coordinator
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our Technical Recruiting Team & learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction & marketing, candidate evaluation & interviewing, to logistics & planning - youll gain the skills & experience to become a Recruiter, & on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
- Work closely with hiring managers & stakeholders to understand hiring needs & support the recruitment process
- Serve as the direct point of contact for all candidates, managing communications & guiding them throughout the duration of their interview process, with a strong focus on providing a strong candidate experience
- Source & screen candidates for multiple requisitions
- Schedule phone, virtual & onsite interviews for recruiters & hiring managers - manage job postings, assemble interview packets, process reimbursements, prepare offer letters & send new hire packets
- Maintain applicant tracking data & report on hiring results & recruitment metrics
- Participate in ad hoc projects across recruitment teams
- Partner with Professional Development to ensure candidates receive all relevant onboarding information
What We Look For
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic & collaborative
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail & believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a whatever it takes mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital & the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A people-person through & through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Someone with demonstrated leadership roles through campus involvement or work experiences that will position you to become a leader in the business world
- A team-oriented individual looking to join an organization that values professional development & celebrating wins (along with company perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events & free breakfasts & snacks)
- 0-18 months work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.