Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
Intersection is seeking a proactive, collaborative & self-motivated Account Manager to join our advertising sales team in New York City. You will partner with a National Sales Account Executive to promote Intersections offerings to brands & agencies looking to connect with & delight consumers. You will drive engagement & grow revenue via direct collaboration with clients, by understanding their marketing needs, offering out-of-the-box solutions & managing the seamless execution of campaigns. Responsibilities will include client prospecting, undertaking competitive analysis, overseeing the RFP process, completing post-campaign reports, & collaborating with internal teams.
What will you accomplish?
In the first 90 days, you will:
- Develop knowledge about the out-of-home space
- Learn the assets that we offer in both national & regional markets
- Develop a collaborative relationship with your account executive, sales coordinator & fellow account managers
- Build effective relationships with clients within your book of business
- Reach revenue targets by up-selling current clients & finding incremental revenue within agencys portfolios
In your first year, you will:
- Understand & influence the strategy around your clients marketing strategies
- Take responsibility in executing client campaigns, providing seamless day-to-day management during & after the campaign lifecycle
- Meet & exceed quarterly revenue targets, grow client deal size through up-sells, extension & renewal offers, & pitch proactive packages to secure incremental revenue
- Identify ways to push our business forward & work collaboratively to improve processes & products
- Be a trusted resource to your internal team
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of progressive experience within the advertising industry
- Creative self starter with a can do attitude
- Team player comfortable working with diverse personalities
- Proven experience in a client facing role, with success pitching revenue driving initiatives
- Familiarity with Google suite of products, including Slides
- Some knowledge or interest in out-of-home space
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse & global audience, we value a diverse workforce & inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, & veteran status.