WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Data Analyst will work with different stakeholders at TKWW including Product, National Advertising, & Sales. They will help their internal clients understand performance by developing analytical tools & performing ad-hoc analysis. They will be a valued partner & trusted advisor.
- Analyze TKWW user behavior & identify growth opportunities to drive acquisition & engagement
- Create & manage reports & data assets in dashboarding tools like Qlik, Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel & develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends
- Communicate, collaborate & present results to clients within TKWW
- Explore novel ways to look at our data
- Assist with development of metrics & goals
SUCCESSFUL DATA ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
- SQL & database experience
- Experience with financial modeling
- Experience with Google Analytics & BigQuery
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Front-end Qlik, Birst or Tableau dashboard development
- 2-3 years of hands-on web analytics or business intelligence
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, & professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Proficiency with R or Python a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.