Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience.
We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Test Engineer is to update & execute manual & automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owners. The Test Engineer will focus on analyzing requirements, developing & maintaining manual & automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter & able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders & developers
- Support overall engineering & architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Develop / Test & Run manual & automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Identify test cases for automation & work with the automation team to automate test cases
- Investigate, troubleshoot & verify software defects & other technical issues
- Analyze & report on test progress, status & performance metrics
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- 3+ years experience in C++ in a production environment
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, & defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing & reporting
- Experience with mobile applications & / or embedded system testing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral & written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic & can do attitude
- BA/BSin Computer Science or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.