BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure1 is the unifying manageability & intelligence layer on top of all Pure products & services - FlashArray, FlashBlade, CBS, Portworx & more. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights & tools to help make our customers lives better. Pure1s Meta team works on building:
- Web infrastructure & data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud-hosted systems in real-time;
- An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform - Pure1 allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the mobile app. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices, & help customers identify & quickly diagnose issues across the stack;
- Pure1 Meta: the global predictive intelligence enabling our vision for self-driving storage. The foundation of Pure1 services, it is built from a massive collection of storage array health & performance data. By continuously scanning call-home telemetry from Pures installed base, Pure1 Meta uses machine learning predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues, optimize customer workloads, & help customers make the most out of their storage.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As Principal Product Manager for our Pure1 Meta team, you will be deeply committed to understanding customer problems & delivering products that delight them. Your responsibilities include:
- Defining product vision & requirements;
- Creating a product strategy with sustainable & compelling differentiation based on customer needs, competitive analysis, market & technology trends;
- Driving roadmap execution, feature tradeoffs, prioritization & requirements for Pure1 web & mobile features focused on improving customer outcomes utilizing the wealth of monitoring data in Meta;
- Collaborating with customers, partners, user experience & engineering teams on use cases & product design;
- Working closely with the executive team to establish the scope & goals of the project & provide leadership for the program teams.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent. Masters Degree a plus;
- 5+ years of technical product management & data science experience, with experience building product features/capabilities using AI/ Machine Learning for SaaS software;
- Strategic leadership & strong business acumen;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Critical problem-solving ability;
- Proven track record of developing a vision, strategy & execution plan for SaaS products & building delightful user experiences;
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile development environment & manage multiple, concurrent priorities & projects;
- Storage knowledge is preferred but not required.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.