Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Senior Associate to join our Growth Marketing team with a focus on overseeing the Direct Mail channel. You will be responsible for scaling our Print / Direct Mail program across our portfolio (HelloFresh, Green Chef & supporting Every Plate). You will have a tremendous amount of responsibility from Day 1 & be a crucial part of the team during this exciting period of growth. To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven experience managing complex multi-faceted direct mail campaigns with the goal of acquiring new customers.
- Manage our robust direct mail channel from budget planning to flawless execution across brands to convert new prospects & reactivate lapsed customers.
- Optimize the channel through list selection & analysis & own the creative strategy for each campaign.
- Drive innovation across direct mail subchannels by testing & identifying new opportunities to scale further.
- Track & optimize campaign performance analytics to develop growth strategies, & proactively identify data trends to guide decision-making.
- Manage large channel budgets, marketing expenses, & invoices.
- Work closely with internal teams (Data Science & Analytics, Brand/Creative, Finance, Legal, etc.) to prioritize & execute programs.
- Manage relationships with external agencies & data/print vendors.
- A customer acquisition pro with a proven track record in building & scaling paid marketing channels.
- Previous experience in Direct Mail or print channels, managing sizeable budgets
- A go-getter with excellent communication skills & an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A strategic thinker, data-driven, extremely organized, & detail-oriented.
- Highly adaptable & comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at once & executing quickly.
- Collaborative, but also comfortable working independently.
- 3-5 years of experience in offline marketing channels, especially Direct Mail.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task & keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of traditional print media (direct mail, shared mail) & related processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs), Tableau, Google Analytics, & PowerPoint / Google Slides.
- Fluency in direct response KPIs such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, & LTV.
- Experience managing multiple external vendors.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.