Are you a person that loves cooking in a commercial setting? Would you like a rewarding job cooking for seniors?
Join our cozy neighborhood community in the heart of Lynnwood! Located at18700 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98037
We are looking for Part-Time Cook! Schedule: Saturday & Sunday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
If you're a person who loves food & wants to serve others amazing food you've prepared, then apply here!
As a Cook yourcontributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping serve residents
- Opportunity of growth to Lead Prep Cook
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation & production
- Meet all health requirements
- Ability to pass background check
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information