At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology & end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
What is the Operations Lead role?
Our Operations teams are the glue that keeps our business running in the most efficient, customer focused & professional manner. As vehicles sell via our auction platform, our Operations team made up of the Titles, Transportation, Arbitration, Payments, Processing & Resolutions teams ensure that our customers receive the best buying & selling experience.
The Operations Lead will play a strategic role amongst the Operations teams. They will learn & become an expert in all aspects of how these teams operate in order to identify & implement process improvements, perform various operational tasks as needed & act as a lead in times when management if offsite or unavailable. This is an opportunity to learn our business from many angles & position oneself for future leadership opportunities within our growing company.
What youll be doing:
- Learn & perform various operational tasks within our Operations teams, including Titles, Transportation, Arbitration, Payments, Resolution & Processing
- Identify, propose & implement key process improvements
- Act as a Lead & escalation point for associates when members of the leadership team may be out of the office or managing other priorities
What you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years in a cross-functional operations role
- Ability to identify problems & implement process improvements
- Must be solutions oriented & persistent in the face of objections & obstacles while maintaining good relationships.
- Positive attitude. Zero ego. Resourceful. Willingness to roll up sleeves (no job too big, no job too small).
- Hands on experience leading process improvements/implementations.
- Be detail oriented & organized. Highly self-directed & proactive, with the ability to manage a high-volume or work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience operating in a leadership capacity.
- Ability to uphold & demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations.
- Excellent organizational & administrative skills, attention to detail & follow up skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- An eye for identifying & implementing process improvements.
- Strong communication skills & ability to work across multiple functions.
- Ability to multi-task & be comfortable in fast-paced operation.
- Salesforce certification or administrative experience a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovative Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.