Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScriptandmaking use of latest browser's API, in aReact & Node.js environment, you will build an incredible product & handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane better & more accessible. You willcollaborate with our marketing, product, design, QA & analytics teams to constantly improve the user experience.As a team we take pride in web performance, code design, & code style.
The team is in charge of all services available on the Dashlane website (marketing website, Dashlane account creation, pages used in the product itself), as well as our emails infrastructure. The team, composed of backend & frontend developers, will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned & to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, & our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, & share your knowledge with your co-workers
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You have high code quality standards & a good knowledge of engineering best practices
- You have excellent communication skills & an exceptional eye for detail
We're also looking for:
- You are a highly motivated individual that thrives in fast-paced environments
- You want to work & collaborate with teams that are located across the ocean in Paris & Lisbon
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.