INTERESTED IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE? JOIN A TEAM WITH WHOM YOU WILL MAKEPEOPLES LIVES BETTER Join egis Living!
We are looking for an experienced business office manager who would cherish being around our seniors every day.We are looking for a full-time 8 am to 5 pm, Business Office Manager.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Code invoices & maintain vendor files
- Receive, record, & forward payments to appropriate department(s)
- Ensure accuracy of accounts receivable through the aging report, rent roll, & census report
- Coordinate benefits administration by explaining benefits to new staff members & any changes during annual enrollment
- Maintain personnel & resident administrative files
- Prepare & process payroll information including new hire paperwork
- Other duties as needed
What youll need to rock this job:
- 3 or more years exposure to accounts payable, accounts receivable, & payroll
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, residents, & families
- High School Degree or equivalent
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor. com. This really is a great place to work!
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for egis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume toJhon Vargasat Jhon.Vargas@aegisliving.com or Contact Jhon Vargas at (425) 284-1611.