Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The Total Rewards team is a dynamic group that serves Mailchimps 1200-plus employees, & were looking for a Benefits Intern to join our ranks. This position will help support the companys growth & scaling Benefit processes, working with the Total Rewards team & other teams throughout the company. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, detail-oriented self-starter with experience working in Benefits or Human Resources or in an administrative role. This is a great opportunity to work with a strategic-thinking, innovative, & really fun team at a growing company.
- Facilitate team in the annual benefits open enrollment process
- File & manage documents & confidential employee information
- Answer Mailchimp employees questions related to Total Rewards & open enrollment
- Conduct audits of benefit enrollments & changes
- Assist with onboarding new hires & processing terminations
- Communicate & collaborate on projects & processes within the Total Rewards team, & with teams throughout the company
- Audit & approve relevant HRIS workflows
- Provide administrative support to the Total Rewards team
- Support other functions, as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits & other HR functions.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or Googles G-Suite.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.