Were reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients & suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base & were excited to continue building a product & service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, & resourceful team members.
With revenue growing at breakneck speed, Flexport is looking for Global Customs Analysts to join our Customs Team. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to launch their career. You'll be working alongside & learning from some of the smartest people in the logistics industry as we challenge the status quo & reduce the friction in global trade.
What you'll do:
- Make US Customs entries under US Customs law for high profile clients
- Digitally prepare & file all documentation required for goods to clear US customs
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations & procedures of the US Customs, FDA, USDA & Other Government Agencies (OGA)
- Review & organize incoming documents to ensure compliance with US Customs & OGA reporting requirements
- Provide necessary documents to other government agencies, including but not limited to FDA, FCC & USDA
What you'll need:
- BA/BS Degree. Brownie points for majors relating to Supply Chain, International Trade, International Business, or Maritime law.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills
- Next-level logistical problem-solving skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- High level of computer literacy. No paper. All digital.
Where you'll work:
That New York energy is in full effect. We have fun together & celebrate wins with trivia nights, boat cruises, & baseball games.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. Youre empowered to do whats best for everyone & trusted to make the right decisions when & where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs & improve the worlds experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.