At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is growing rapidly, & we are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator to help us scale with our organization. The Talent Operations Coordinator provides operational support, ensures the integrity of our employee data, & a smooth team member experience for our employees.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in an all-hands on deck environment, can wear multiple hats, enjoys interacting with people, & is passionate about finding ways to support our Talent organization. The ideal candidate would be someone who can learn quickly, is very detail-oriented, loves finding solutions to problems, & holds confidentiality in high regard.
This is a one-year full-time employment opportunity with Lyft.
- Own operational processes in Greenhouse (job approvals, de-activations, permissions)
- Respond, assign, and/or resolve team member inquiries via Jira Ticketing system
- Ensure clean data collection & integrity across all talent processes (e.g. data accuracy, EEO data, offer completeness)
- Provide support for various system data audits & company compliance initiatives
- Assist in verifying monthly payout criteria, payout communications & operational support for the referrals programs
- Own additional ad hoc administrative responsibilities
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience
- 6 months 2 years of experience in recruiting, operations, HR, or related field
- Extremely detail oriented, with high standards for accuracy & precision, & ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality
- Comfortable independently managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-volume hiring environment with tight deadlines
- Resourceful & has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity & accountability
- Team player, excellent at building relationships within your team & across teams
- Excel in situations where you can think critically & anticipate issues before they arise, & proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Experience with HR, recruiting, & other misc systems (Greenhouse, Workday)
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.