Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
As VP, Corporate Development you will be a key contributor to informing & executing on our long-term strategic direction. Specifically, you will identify & pursue acquisition & large scale partnership opportunities. The role will have broad exposure to strategy, M&A, partnerships & new business initiatives. You will report to CLEARs Co-founder, & interface heavily with senior business leaders across the company to define, articulate & execute strategic priorities.
What You Will Do:
- Drive acquisition & large scale partnership execution across all product lines
- Identify long term secular trends & incorporate into the companys strategic direction
- Understand CLEARs competitive strengths & weaknesses through a thorough understanding of market dynamics
- Develop deep industry relationships such that CLEAR has a high quality pipeline of potential deals
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience in corporate development including a deep knowledge of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions & develop analytical frameworks
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills & an excellent communicator
- Scrappy, roll-up your sleeves, do-er