Squarespace is looking for a Sales Development Representative to generate & qualify high-value business for the new Enterprise program. In this role, you are responsible for identifying & creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Sales Representatives & Account Executives. The SDR will be a trusted resource & develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact, while making a business impact through lead generation.
This position can be based in our headquarters in New York or remotely in one of our approved locations, & reports to the SDR Lead.
You'll Get To...
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound qualification & outbound outreach
- Qualify prospects through consultative selling while leveraging BANT criteria
- Grow top of sales funnel through warm & cold outbound campaigns
- Research companies & add prospects to our outbound list
- Help develop processes to increase the efficiency of our lead-gen initiatives
- Build a solid relationship with prospects to understand customer needs & requirements to provide input to our product roadmap
- Help improve our offerings through providing a feedback loop to the product team
- Maintain accurate client relationship data within SalesForce
- High sense of urgency, keeping response to prospects under SLA
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ years of customer-facing & direct sales experience demonstrating comfort & authority over the phone with everyone from C-Suite executives to interns
- Authenticity & ability to develop rapport quickly
- Ability to communicate articulately with strong presence while maintaining high attention to detail: from in-person to phone calls, to emails
- High level of comfort with sales, prospecting & marketing tools & processes
- Highly organized & can handle multiple prospects with ease
- Entrepreneurship: a self-starter who has a high sense of urgency & can work within undefined processes
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Minimal travel
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.