$500 bonus is available! You will receive a one-time signing & retention bonus in the gross amount of $500.00. It will be paid in two installments; $250 paid initially & if you remain employed through your seasonal end date, you will be paid the remaining $250. This is available for applicants that are hired as of 5/5/21.
We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform general maintenance tasks & to support the overall quality of our large & quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. Hours can & will vary weekly & seasonally based on business needs.
This is a seasonal position.
What youll do
- Complete maintenance tasks & projects, traveling between multiple worksites each day.
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests & owners by ensuring our homes are well maintained general repairs, preventative maintenance & inspections
- Respond to guest issues regarding maintenance, as needed including but not limited to:
- Appliance troubleshooting
- Cable/wifi troubleshooting
- Basic HVAC repair
- Light plumbing
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members & management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team & team members
- Be available & willing to assist your colleagues & management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary to ensure urgent issues are addressed
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Collect & remove trash & debris
- Ensure follow through on assigned maintenance tasks using in-house assignment system & respond to time-sensitive maintenance needs
- Maintain required Maintenance Metrics on efficiency & utilize Vacasas ticketing system
- Coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Attend all mandatory individual & team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills youll need
- 2 years of basic, property maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone & personal email address
- Ability to regularly lift over 20 lbs
- Self-motivated & customer service oriented
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to properly assess problems & provide solutions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends & holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
- Reasonable comfort level with computers & smart devices
- Access to the internet & the ability to check your email on a daily basis
- Up to $100 per month car allowance for eligible employees
What youll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.