At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating & qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our award winning software platform, Searchlight, to Senior Executives at prospective client companies. The position requires a passion to succeed & the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, look no further. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic & the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via phone (cold & warm calls) & email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest & develop accounts
- Successfully manage & overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource & develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead & prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- 4-year College degree required
- Positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident & compelling presentation style.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training & Salesforce experience a plus
- You should be able to work daily in our office in New York City