CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
Were committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire & retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal & professional growth goals & pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators & the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager/Product Owner who excels at project management across multiple projects in a SAFe Agile environment. Youll join a talented & passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, & improving the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
The outcomes were looking for:
- Project Management
Enable the engineering team to execute on the roadmap
- Facilitate & lead various scrum meetings (i.e., daily standups, retrospectives, sprint planning, backlog grooming, demonstrations) along with tracking & updating activities (meeting notes, tickets, delivery timelines etc.)
- Define project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring project delivery.
- Participate in release planning & scheduling by providing empirical Scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies, & creating velocity forecasts
Communicate status clearly: progress, setbacks, & tradeoffs across management & stakeholders
- Oversee the development of stories from product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure customer needs & business objectives are well understood
- Ensure the engineering team maintains a healthy balance of innovation, reduction of technical debt & providing maintenance / support
Work collaboratively with customers & internal teams to understand product needs
- Team members across the organization consistently receive targeted updates with the appropriate context for their role
- Leverage our weekly all-hands meeting & demos as opportunities to communicate updates broadly
- Leverage expertise of customers & internal teams to identify product opportunities & translate those to tactical requirements
- Regularly engage with clients & prospects to understand their problems & the needs of the market