Who We Are:
JOOR is wholesales leading digital marketplace & data exchange, connecting the worlds best brands & top retailers for faster, easier, & smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers & sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands & 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands & retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes & grow their businesses through more efficient & impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, & real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City & has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris & Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts & technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products & services. Join us!
What you will do:
- As an Enterprise Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations globally. Perform research on target accounts & build & execute prospecting campaigns
- Identify opportunities & navigate prospect organizations to earn time with key decision makers & executive sponsors (C- & SVP-level individuals), using influence & connections, a consultative approach, & a keen understanding of JOORs innovative solution
- Dive deep in understanding the business of your target accounts & the potential for alignment with JOOR. Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome: This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects & clients, forecasting, selling with JOORs value proposition, & ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with the sales ecosystem & external channels in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, & work with cross functional teams.
- Win executive sponsorship at prospects by assembling & delivering compelling presentations introducing JOORs value proposition & points of differentiation
- Marshal multiple prospect stakeholders through an in-depth discovery, evaluation, proposal, & closing process
- Engage Pre-Sales, Customer Success & other internal resources to develop & align on a specific, compelling value generation / ROI targets for selling & delivering JOORs platform
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience identifying & maximizing relationships with key decision makers
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Dynamically adapt to changes in the sales engagement model & incorporate the latest developments & improvements into the selling story
- Prior experience with CRM used to manage sales pipeline required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps & tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media & other channels.
- Proven success navigating large organizations & ability to quickly identify the decision makers & the decision making process for large SaaS investments.
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use & interpret complex data to drive better performance & business outcomes.
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris & Philadelphia
- Need a break? Generous My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter & 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups & speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue & growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.