Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for developing & managing the end-to-end vendor management program. The Procurement Manager handles all aspects of the vendor management lifecycle in collaboration with the Business Partners, Accounting, FP&A, Compliance & Legal. Responsibilities will include planning, vendor sourcing, risk assessment, pricing & contract negotiations, managing due diligence, monitoring vendors compliance with their obligations, & facilitating quarterly/annual business reviews to drive value from key suppliers. You will be reporting to the Corporate Controller.
What Youll be Doing:
- Vendor Strategy: Plan, source & select new vendors. Work with business owners to optimize relationships with existing vendors & own the responsibility of maintaining the vendor master list.
- Negotiation: Work quickly but effectively to negotiate the best available price & terms to meet savings goals, minimize risk & ensure compliance.
- Contract Strategy & Execution: Understand key terms, lead contract negotiations, establish critical metrics & define SLAs.
- Optimization of Economics: Own & develop financial analytics to support negotiations and/or purchasing activity, drive continual improvement. Work with business owners to optimize our vendor profiles including finding areas of duplication.
- Risk Assessment & Due Diligence: Assist in the risk & due diligence process to move the vendor through the various stage gates from identification to contracting.
- System Implementation: Take ownership of the implementation of a procure to pay system to allow the function to scale to support Demandbases growth.
What Were Looking For:
- 4-6 years of experience in procurement in one or more of the following areas: strategic sourcing, procurement/purchasing, vendor management, or management consulting.
- Top-notch communication, interpersonal, analytical & organization skills, including experience manipulating data to derive insights for senior management or executives
- Self-starter with ability to own projects from initial inquiry to completion
- Good overall project manager, able to prioritize & execute efficiently, playing a variety of roles to achieve results in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable & solution oriented
- Prior high tech industry experience especially around helping companies grow & scale
- Experience with procurement software (preferred Coupa)
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.