WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide, the premier consumer internet & media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy & everything in between, seeks a hard working, self-motivated & resourceful B2B Marketing Intern. This paid, full-time position will work closely with the Marketing department to develop creative & impactful marketing strategies to acquire new audiences & engage existing user base to help drive new leads to our sales team.
Applications will be accepted for this role through March 22, 2021.
- Support the marketing team as needed in the day-to-day execution of content on our social media accounts & B2B blog
- Help update/format deck templates
- Keep our event videos & photos library up to date on our team drive
- Help manage our content calendar
- Create marketing videos
- Brainstorm new marketing ideas/strategies
- Work closely with our team to organize sales team Google drive
SUCCESSFUL B2B MARKETING INTERN CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative spirit
- Self starter
The right candidate will be smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, a problem solver, a go-getter & above all, a team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves & get started.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
The TKWW Summer Internship Program offers students the exciting opportunity to explore the fast paced tech industry, working for a global leader in weddings. During the program, interns will gain hands-on experience working alongside our teams, while experiencing cross functional programming, speaker series, intern events, & so much more. The TKWW Internship program is paid, full time, & runs for 9 weeks.
- Case Study Competition
- Weekly Speaker
- Series Networking Day
- Partnership & Mentorship Opportunities with Business Leaders
- End of Summer Celebration
- And More!
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.