Green Chef is the first & leading certified organic company in the US meal kit market. We are passionate about making it more convenient, healthful, & exciting to cook meals at home from scratch.
Founded in 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees & tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well. And in 2018, Green Chef & HelloFresh partnered & became the worlds largest meal kit provider. Together, we work to disrupt the food industry & provide the best possible experience to customers.
Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic ingredients, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to the plating, & we offer a variety of specialty lifestyle plans -- including Keto, Paleo, Plant Powered, & Balanced Living.
We are looking for an inquisitive, analytical, & judicious procurement nerd who will help us evaluate our procurement network. Your time will be spent reviewing strategic category plans, vendor relationships, & illustrating the story of cost savings concepts.
- Create tools to improve procurement processes, & analyzingprocurement cost data
- Analyze historical data to help with future purchasing decisions
- Work with HelloFreshs Supply Chain Analytics & Planning (SCAP) team on a regular basis
- Perform complex analytical tasks such as market analysis, cost modeling, risk management, & forecasting product demand
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects that change day-to-day
- Automate & improve existing tools & processes that impact the entire supply chain team
At a minimum, you have
- 3 years experience in a data-intensive position preferably in procurement
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, orMathematics
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, VBA, & SQL required
- Must have strong written & verbal communication skills, a proven track record of demand forecasting, & a basic understanding of forecasting models, etc.
- Robust project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, analyze, & manage large/diverse data sets
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 50% discount on your subscription to Green Chef (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks & weekly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of Green Chef & HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.