CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Finance Analyst to join our growing Finance & Analytics team. As a key member of the Strategic Finance & Analytics (SFA) Group, you will be responsible for a variety of analyses to drive strategic & operational decisions throughout the organization. This position reports to the SFA Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop financial Opex & Capex forecasts including monthly meetings to identify key risks & opportunities; Serve as critical link between operators, corporate & management
- Generate presentations to support internal reporting including updating monthly financial reviews & Board materials
- Develop & maintain detailed financial models to support the company budget & 3 year strategic plan
- Build dynamic, detailed & scalable financial & operational models driven by key financial & operational metrics
- Work to refine our planning/forecast processes & spread accountability throughout the organization
- Support multi-year strategic development & initiatives across the organization including M&A opportunities
- Help drive new initiatives by creating detailed business cases to evaluate & support decision making
- Maintain & improve our ERP system (Adaptive)
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience in investment banking or corporate finance
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, mathematics, finance, or another quantitative discipline
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & exhibit flexibility
- Exceptional Excel / financial modeling skills
- Advanced PowerPoint & executive level presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Adaptive & business intelligence tools (Looker) a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask