Tanium is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to cover the SLED (State & Local Government & Education) vertical (remote role). The person in this role will be tasked with building brand awareness, thought leadership recognition & creating demand with state & local government agencies & educational institutions across the US. You will partner closely with our SLED field & partner sales teams to deliver & accelerate pipeline to support their enablement needs in exceeding objectives & revenue goals within SLED.
What youll do:
- Plan & execute national & regional SLED marketing programs at all stages of the funnel, industry trade shows & events, local seminars & events, webinars & email campaigns
- Build thought leadership & awareness campaigns to educate the market on Tanium's POV, tied to key industry trends & the SLED vertical
- Leverage corporate & product messaging & content, & tailor as appropriate. You must be able to create content & understand the key initiatives & value proposition/messages that will resonate with our target buyer
- Build a community of customers to help evangelize the value of Tanium, including customer case study development, customer events, & advisory boards
- Provide closed-loop reporting to measure the effectiveness of field marketing programs & identify areas for optimization. Regular weekly reporting on ROI of events, accurately tracking campaign metrics (leads, MQLs, SQAs, SALs)
- This role requires transparent & frequent communication on marketing effectiveness with both the marketing, sales, partners & company leadership teams
- Coordination with SDR team on pre- & post-event campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the other field marketing managers on best practices to leverage across regions
- Manage partner eco-system to develop better together stories & co-branded sponsorships at events
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- Experience/ Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required
- 1-3 years of experience within public sector industry, preferably state & local government
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com, marketing automation platforms, google suite drive required
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative & motivation
- Proven project & time management & organization skills, deadline-driven
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude & good attendance
- Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty & patience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Authorized to work in the United States
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.