Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over twelve trillion advertiser bids per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
As a Senior Director, Publisher Development, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies. You will be a key player in cultivating these long-term relationships to drive revenue.
What will you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet & exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews & ongoing direct client management & entertainment
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic's technology & media solutions from an intellectual & applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build & maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events & conferences to network & grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Bring pre-existing relationships with large publishers
- Be proactive & demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player & self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
- 8+ years in a sales or business development role in the online industry, with a minimum of 10 overall years work experience (advanced degree years will count towards total)
- Knowledge of programmatic buying & selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends & buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data & analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.