Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market-leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
Our Regional Salesteam in Europe is growing significantly. We are looking for a number of engaged Sales Support team members to join our Nordic & Baltic team during a period of significant growth & investment in our European business. There has never been a more exciting time to join one of the most recognised brands in the world.
These roles are responsible for supporting our Account Executives & clients within the Nordic & Baltic markets. We have identified huge opportunity for accelerated growth, & are looking for people that have natural drive & tenacity to succeed & make a difference every day. In return, we will equip you with the very best tools & training so that you can deliver the biggest possible outcomes. We will also probably have some fun along the way!
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Build & develop collaborative relationships with multiple partners & clients, & work with Account Executives to identify new opportunities that help grow their business.
- Be familiar with the account plans for the clients. Look for opportunities to support the Account Executives in driving the business.
- Be ready to support the clients in their needs when managing their business.
- Manage & drive client related operational tasks, big & small
- Collaborate with Account Executives for existing & new clients to identify opportunities & needs.
- Partner with colleagues across Visa, ensuring the right parts of the business are appropriately involved & informed aboutclient needs on a specific task. Contribute in delivering the right solutions as one Visa team with pace & urgency.
- Developyour knowledge of the payment technology space, & specifically of Visa products & services. Stay at the front of a dynamic industry & use your knowledge to help our clients adapt & stay ahead too.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa. As such you will lead, impact & support others by sharing your expertise & help with the wider team acting as a coach & mentor where appropriate.
What we're after
- Passion for sales & curiosity for financial services; in particular payments & technology.
- A structured & energetic approach to getting work done. We like speed, but require quality as well.
- Experience & credibility to engage effectively with clients & colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships.
- Proven financial acumen & fluency with numbers. Use data & analytics skills to drive insight.
- Ability to learn & apply a strategic understanding of the payments landscape & Visa.
- High standards of ethics & integrity towards employees, stakeholders & customers.
- Data management & analytics skills
- Fluent in one local language & English, both written & verbal
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel periodically as required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.