Vimeo is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting team & handle a high volume of both domestic & international payables. This role will own the Accounts Payable (A/P), Expense Reimbursement (T&E), & Credit Card (P-Card) processes for our businesses, interact directly & frequently with Vimeo & IAC staff, & actively participate in our financial reporting. The position will report to an Accounting Manager & receive exposure to all departments & levels of Vimeo personnel.
What You'll Do:
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Manage & own all aspects of invoice processing
- Code invoices & obtain proper approvals & documentation for vendor payments
- Collection & review of necessary tax paperwork prior to payment
- Review executed contracts for payment terms & ensure timely payments
- Conduct timely communication with vendors, IAC & Vimeo Staff
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement (T&E)
- Own T&E process for Vimeo in partnership with IAC
- Act as first line of defense for expense report accuracy & completeness by providing an initial review of all expense report submissions ensuring adherence to T&E policies
- Liaison between IAC AP & all Vimeo staff portraying a helpful, empathetic, I will support you attitude
- Continuous education & training of staff on dos & donts of T&E
- Assist with administering our Corporate Purchasing Card (P-Card) including card maintenance, employee education, tracking & processing on a bi-weekly basis
- Assist in monthly closing processes
- Other tasks, special projects & ad hoc analysis as needed
Skills & Knowledge You Possess:
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing A/P, T&E, company credit cards.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance a plus but not required
- Understanding of GAAP & operational accounting/financial reporting processes
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel; experience working with Cor360, Oracle/Essbase/Hyperion a plus
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Unwavering commitment to confidentiality & data protection
- Ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities & meet firm deadlines
- Ability to work effectively & collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced & incredibly fun work environment
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.