Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Contact Center (Flex) Partner Solutions Architect to be a highly motivated leader & great teammate to join the Flex Sales Organization. Twilios Contact Center Partner Solutions Architects (SA) work hand in hand with our largest & most innovative Consulting & Resell Partners to act as a technical resource to help enable them as they get to build Twilio best practices, lead technical workshops & onsite consultations, & be the bridge between the product teams & partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap & feedback. The CC SA works closely with the Partner Alliance Manager (PAM) team & serves as a technical strategic advisor to our Partners, provides guidance to internal & external collaborators, & ensures the highest levels of Partner satisfaction. This role will report to the Region Contact Center SE Leader within the Flex Sales Organization.
Twilio is looking for an entrepreneurial leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a broad range of IT & consulting experience with deep functional knowledge of Twilio cloud computing environments. Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, draw the owl, & adapt their playbook when necessary. They also have:
- Experience driving conversations with executive business partners & architects
- A drive & the adequate skills required to support & guide our Partners
- A traditional contact center background but also significant experience with modern Web technologies including React, Node.js, as well as REST API design on modern web stacks & be comfortable with live coding
- Strong communication skills & enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements & articulating the correct solution to our Partners & Customers
- The ability to mix with both business & technical audiences leading business requirement discussion, technical white boarding exercises, & coding sessions
- A desire to be curious, collaborative, & humble
- A passion for technology & technology trends particularly in relation to core platform development as they evangelize within their Partners developer community
- Contact center/telecom experience is a plus
As a Contact Center Partner Solutions Architect, you will:
- Manage Partner technical engagement activities to build a Twilio Flex customer engagement and/or contact center practice. Work directly with our partners to develop joint Flex solution adoption programs.
- Design & deliver region relevant presentations, programs, content & hackathons to the Partner community. Align with the PAM team & Twilio business partners to drive strategic initiatives & objectives.
- Ensure effective & timely communications including evangelizing Twilios ecosystem strategy & capabilities. Conduct regular cadence between partners & business stakeholders. Maintain dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs & investments.
- Be sales-minded to help support & drive profitable revenue opportunities for Twilio & our partners through the execution of our partner GTM strategy.
- Evangelize Partner ecosystem capabilities to Twilio field teams based on Geo Region, Vertical, market segment, etc.
- Connect the proper Partner & Twilio resources to achieve solution & enablement business plan goals. Manage Partner expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the Partner & internal teams including Product. Identify & proactively manage risk areas with a commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Work with partners & our internal teams to drive partner support & adoption of Flex Early Field Trials, New Product Introductions, private betas, etc.
- Demonstrate highly developed soft skills with the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience & situations. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- DRAW THE OWL: Be part of a small & growing global team of Partner Solution Architects working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation solutions.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be the trusted advisor for the Partner to consult & appraise on the latest Twilio developments
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create professional presentations & architecture specifications that you will present to Partners.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS' SHOES: During your engagements you will work with Partners & their Customers to understand their requirements & map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
- Travel (post COVID era) will be approximately 25-35%
Selling the Twilio APIs & our Flex Contact Center Application Platform requires a unique set of skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference to Twilio Partners & our customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This is a remote position where you will work from a home office, airplane, and/or a Partner site.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.