RAPP New York is looking for a Senior Regulatory Operation Executive to join our award-winning Account Management team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
You will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship, overseeing MLR processes & submissions, managing ad ops requirements & driving overall program success through strategy, creative delivery & deployment.
You are the MLR SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the agency. You know the claims as well as the copywriters & the brand colors as well as the art directors, & from MLR consultations to 2253, youll be the leading the process & delivery of all submissions. And your clients trust that nothing escapes younever an errant claim or an inaccurate annotation in a submission. Your reputation & that of the agency are inherently intertwined, & thanks to you it is impeccable.
You will be part of the team responsible for implementing digital ad campaigns in partnership with our Analytics Enablement team & media agency / Integrated Agency Partner. Think of the position as air traffic control for digital ads. The goal is to not only ensure that ads & properly submitted for MLR process approval, but that they arrive safely, to reach best possible performance through tagging, taxonomy & quality control.
- Understands client business & regulatory requirements, connecting strategy to brief to execution to compliance
- Builds client relationship trust & effectively establishes & implements MLR best practices & client processes as the primary MLR review liaison, ensuring that all jobs accurately & consistently capture MLR comments
- Ability to effectively communicate & lead client communications in all aspects of MLR delivery
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction & service/product quality with the highest level of quality control
- Identifies opportunities for MLR & Ad Ops operational efficiencies to ensure more profitable delivery.
- Implements strategic initiatives designed to impact client business & drive client satisfaction & operational excellence
- Establishes MLR rigor & compliance via:
- Managing the end-to-end process as the primary conduit in leadership & execution
- Developing a client-specific Submission Checklist to ensure submission excellence
- Coordinate with material submitters to establish review timelines & adhere to timeline delivery
- Create & distribute MLR agendas
- Submit all materials being reviewed into (internal) Sharepoint & (client) Veeva systems
- Schedule, moderate, & manage MLR review & escalations
- Accurately document any requested changes and/or edits to materials by MLR & distribute to the originators for verification
- Maintain the internal tracking system that captures the current status of all projects routing for MLR review as well as media asset tagging & handoff coordination to the media agency
- Collaborates with internal agency & IAT partners to ensure all ad formats /display campaigns have the appropriate tagging, taxonomy & quality assurance from asset approvals to media agency handoffs
Building, Leading, Mentoring, Networking
- Builds strong working relationships with Account, Creative, Strategy, Data, & Delivery teams.
- Keeps SVP, Client Partner/VP, Account Director apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks & other key nuances which affect delivery of in-market ad assets
- 5- 7 years of experience working with innovative, data-driven digital, platform & CRM programs
- Must have Healthcare experience & deep understanding of MLR process, specifically with Veeva Vault
- Previous experience working with media agencies preferred
- Understanding of advertising asset tagging, taxonomy & trafficking preferred
- Experience in the application of multi-channel marketing programs in the areas of customer acquisition, retention & optimization.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational, & problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communnicationn & written skills.
- Recognizes the value that different perspectives & cultures bring to an organization & actively seeks to understand & empower those different perspectives & cultures.
- Contributes to a work culture where differences are valued & supported.
- Applies others' diverse experiences, styles, backgrounds, & perspectives to get results.
- Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, & ways of communicating.
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $80,000-$95,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.