Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for the customers you are assigned to under the Premium Support program. You will ensure the success of the customers you handle in terms of technical support & you will become their single point of contact for their region. You will be based in Boston & will report to the Director of Technical Support.
The candidate must have a previous experience in L2 & L3 support, customer facing consulting & should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn & open to feedbacks coming from his peers & superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- First, second & third level of support for Premium Support customers located in your business area - up to 5 accounts.
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication & remote sessions with the requester.
- Constant tracking of every request coming from the customers you manage from the beginning until its resolution.
- Be present in key meetings throughout the different phases of the project such as the kick- off, roll-out or go-live.
- Organize & take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic.
- Responsible for the coordination of tasks & communication between the customer & the different teams inside of our organization.
- To make sure you know the all the details about the customer environment, their business & needs.
- To become the person to contact when speaking about the customers you manage.
- Ensure the implementation meets the requirements defined by the customer & perform sanity checks to validate its continuity.
- You will closely follow every project your customers are involved in to ensure the growth of the overall knowledge.
- Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Function: Product Management
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.