Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will work closely with our CEO to support their daily work routines. You will be our CEOs right-hand & will play a crucial role in enabling them to advance company goals. A few key responsibilities include:
- Manage calendars for the CEO & CTO. This means being one step ahead & ensuring each has time blocked off for working on critical priorities such as board reports. You will need to anticipate their needs & preferences so that they dont need to think about their calendar.
- Organize & prepare for meetings, specifically the executive quarterly offsite meetings & the quarterly Product & Engineering planning offsites.
- Organize company all-team meetings & leadership Q&A sessions
- Assist with coordination of office space build out
- Exercise discretion in committing time & evaluating needs
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO, CTO (and the wider leadership team if needed)
- Maintain records & documents for executives
- Maintain confidential & sensitive information
- Expense management
- Other duties needed to support the CEO
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following key skills:
- 4+ years of experience in supporting a senior executive
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite / Outlook (Slack & Zoom a plus)
- Experience with event planning / meeting coordination & travel
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience coordinating an office build out a plus
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent organization & time-management skills
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced technology company
- A team player who embraces our company values
- Ability to prioritize
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.