Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
The Director of Website will be the single owner of the CLEAR web channel, which is our brand's front door. In this role, you will work cross functionally with our brand, analytics, member services, product, & marketing teams to ensure our website represents our brand, is optimized for B2C & B2B conversion & is integrated with our mobile & physical channels. This role is a blend of strategy & execution.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to build out & own the website
- Drive strategy, management & execution of web conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Understand latest modern web technologies, design trends, what makes other websites great, & recommend best practices
- Execute testing frameworks (A/B testing) to ensure our website is optimized for user experience & conversion
- Develop a roadmap for website features & optimizations in response to business needs
Who You Are:
- [5+] years of website management/development experience
- A self-starter & doer - someone who wants to help create a strategy & execute on that strategy
- Technical expertise in CMS/backend systems
- A/B testing experience; SEO experience preferred
- You leverage data & analysis to drive growth & engagement
- Strong partner management & communication skills