Index Exchange is seeking a Regional Managing Director - CCE. The role requires an experienced leader who has a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem & who has developed & nurtured strong relationships with executive leaders at publishers, agencies & other stakeholders across the digital marketing landscape.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
This is a highly visible, market-facing position that requires commercial execution, solid leadership, strategic thinking, professionalism, & an ability to build & nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
Internally, the role requires extensive communication & knowledge sharing with sales & marketing leaders, as well as Executive leadership from Finance, HR & Product. This is a collaborative role in a matrix organisation & requires a team player & a team builder.
Heres what you have:
- Executive leadership & operational management acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must have strong communication skills & experience communicating with key stakeholders in global markets.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem & the role played by all associated stakeholders including publishers, broadcasters, aggregators & enterprise sellers, DSPs, agency trading desks as well as advertisers & brands.
- Financial acumen including P&L management & financial operations.
- An understanding of human resource management including a working knowledge of employment legislation & associated labour laws within the region.
- Must have experience setting & reaching regional goals that align with overall company strategy.
- Must be agile & have experience working in a rapidly growing company where goals & vision can often change.
- Understanding & ability to effectively lead & collaborate in a matrixed environment.
Heres what we want:
- Extensive experience in a leadership role within an AdTech/ Digital advertising company
- Strong organizational skills
- Executive leadership & operational management.
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to build & nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem & the role played by all associated stakeholders including publishers, broadcasters, aggregators & enterprise sellers, DSPs, agency trading desks as well as advertisers & brands.
- Experience with P&L management, financial operations & Legal
- Strong English language skills essential
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.