As a Lead UX Designer, you help determine the experience architecture of our clients digital products. Combining stellar UX & analytical skills, you take ideas from conception to executioncollaborating with your team, navigating ambiguity, & balancing priorities as you push toward the goal & deliver on time.
Focusing on one client helps you deliver quality work, but you could be working across multiple accounts, too. Youve got the grit to lead the execution of UX deliverableswireframes, interactive prototypes, user flows, site maps, & usability test plans. Owning multiple, small-to-medium features or one major feature from design through completion can be challenging, but your skills, know-how, & attention to detail are equal to the task.
- Design holistic systems, flows, & interfaces that are simple, elegant, & beautiful through detailed wireframes, visual compositions, & prototypes that communicate design intent, & client & user feedback.
- Provide guidance, leadership, & support to other UX designers & the project team.
- Lead discussions with stakeholders regarding feature design, using an organized & methodical approach.Balance creative requirements with client business requirements.
- Manage time effectively & execute according to commitments.
- Apply a critical lens to your work & the work of others in service of the solution.
- Demonstrate team orientation & build rapport with creative teammates, strategists, content strategists, marketing science, & producers.
- Clearly articulate complex ideas to both the internal team & client.
- Anticipate upcoming client & team needs, identify risks, & mitigate appropriately.
- Lead the design of a large feature or group of small-to-medium features with limited input from the Director of UX.
- Continuously seek to be well-informed regarding new software & design concepts.
- Understand the process of business development, & lead aspects of pitch creation in alignment with the overall sales story.
- Contribute to team culture by acting as a coach & mentor to junior team members, modelling the behaviours & characteristics of a CM leader.
- Be actively engaged with colleagues both within & outside of teams, promoting collaboration & inclusion.
- 3-5 years of related industry experience in UX, product design, new media, information technology, communications, or library / information science.2-4 years of experience in the role of senior UX designer or equivalent role.
- Effective communication skills, both orally & in a variety of written & diagrammatic forms.
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills, & ability to work in a team environment.
- Experienced, innovative & forward-thinking mind set with demonstrated leadership of projects from concept to completion.
- Thorough, detail-oriented, & highly organized working style with the ability to multi-task & meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility & adaptability to fast-paced & changing environments.
- A deep appreciation & understanding of user experience including research, information architecture, usability testing, & applying it to create compelling digital experiences.
- High proficiency in the use of tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision, Principle & Axure as well as Keynote,Powerpoint & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking, problem solving, process, & quality spanning various digital platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise & experience with process & business analysis, software development & project processes large scale projects, documentation for development teams, application of content management, personalization, targeting & search systems, & modular design systems.
- Familiarity/experience working with WCAG 2.0 A/AA standards.