Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise marketing pipeline to enable the business development & field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The demand generation team are a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through alliance & channel partners. We are a fun filled, highly motivated & successful team.
Tradeshift is looking for a seasoned Partner Marketing Manager to own the marketing relationship with strategic partnerships to ensure these partnerships are effectively generating sales opportunities. The successful candidate will wear many hats & have an incredible impact on driving & shaping our team, product, & business. The Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with our sales, marketing ops, & broader marketing team to drive pipeline & revenue growth within the Tradeshift partner ecosystem across multiple marketing channels, implement execute integrated co-marketing plans, & grow awareness of brand/partnerships.
What a day is like:
You will report to the Director of Partner Marketing & work very closely with Alliance & Channel team to use lead generation tactics & campaigns that will drive pipeline growth with our strategic partners & build the demand gen funnel. You will collaborate with the Sales team, Brand & Content team, & Product Marketing team. You will be developing & executing co-GTM with Partners & identify opportunities to leverage the joint value prop between Tradeshift & top strategic partners.
You're perfect for this role if you can:
- Understand the partner's objectives to create cohesive co-marketing plans
- Track & measure partner campaign success metrics & take accountability for overall plan success
- Execute marketing campaigns, including development of content, messaging, call to action, distribution channels, follow-up activities, & goal/success metrics
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing & channel sales to align partner marketing campaigns in conjunction with Tradeshift's overall marketing activities
- Project manage co-marketing deliverables including product events, webinars, digital advertising & co-branded content
- Develop new ideas for marketing campaigns with internal teams & partners
- Work closely with the Alliances team to ensure alignment in strategy & execution of co-marketing plans
- Build strong relationships with our partners' marketing organizations, delivering content & programs that enable them to highlight added value of Tradeshift's platform to their existing customers & prospects across all marketing channels
You also have:
- 5+ yrs in B2B marketing for technology brands in a hyper-growth industry with international experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment; ability to wear multiple hats & shift gears comfortably to get the job done
- Experience planning & executing global large scale co-marketing programs, including budget management
- Experience measuring & reporting on campaign performance, analyzing what worked well & what didn't
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations & team members
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Marketo or other marketing automation
- Fintech or Enterprise SaaS company experience preferred
- BS/BA required
At our office in NewYork, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from localeateries
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.