Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
We are looking for a well-versed Servicing Associate to be part of the growing Brex team. The candidate will have an extensive knowledge of B2B communications with an emphasis in negotiations & collections. Our ideal candidate thrives in an ever-changing environment & has willingness to take on projects outside of general position requirements.
- Protect the company assets by mitigating loss through strategic negotiations
- Identifying, reviewing & understanding delinquent accounts on a day to day basis
- Managing correspondence for both inbound/outbound phone & email communications to recover outstanding balances
- Facilitating feedback on accounts to management & other departments
- Attending meetings & discussing organizational metrics/performance
What We Value:
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport & maintain business relationships
- Experience in Microsoft Office/Google Apps