VP, Customer Service
Our vision is to spark delight through daily discovery -
we make shopping an occasion to celebrate.
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG), is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company which includes Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, & Shop Premium Outlets. At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, & marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, & we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry & offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers & brands. This person can work from our Louisville area distribution center or from our Boston or New York office.
As the Vice President of Customer Service you will oversee service strategy, operational excellence, & lead the customer experience initiative for pre & post purchase support to our customers across all shopping channels. Through the primary responsibilities listed below, this position will play a critical role in the evolution of Rue Gilt Groupes Customer Service team. The VP will evolve, develop, & build a best-in-class team to continuously improve KPIs, customer satisfaction metrics, & employee engagement & retention. The VP of Customer Experience will demonstrate a strategic mind-set that can articulate multiple business objectives, at an executive level, while driving results & leveraging the team in every interaction with our customer..
We celebrate diversity of all kinds & are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop & retain talented people from all backgrounds.
What youll accomplish
- Develop a Voice of the Member culture with a goal of improving the end to end Member experience.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to implement functional solutions to ensure we are providing our Members a consistent high-end experience.
- Deliver productivity gains by driving operational efficiencies & process improvements while maintaining or exceeding key performance metrics.
- Attain key performance metrics including, NPS, Contact to Order Ratio, Handle Time, Quality, Reliability & First Call Resolution.
- Drive innovation & lead ROI analysis & prioritization of key investments.
- Define technology or automation requirements to support capital project initiatives.
- Lead, evaluate & coach a team of Customer Experience professionals.
- Develop & manage the annual budget.
- Interact regularly with executive leadership to ensure that call center priorities are aligned with total company direction.
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to join as a member of the senior leadership team at Rue Gilt Groupe
- The chance to have a significant impact & scale our CS operations
- A great team environment that focuses on professional growth & development
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that wants to continue to break new ground
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Over 10+ years of proven success in leading, building & managing highly effective direct to consumer customer service teams
- A strong leader that inspires commitment to achieve exceptional customer loyalty, teamwork to deliver results, transparency of performance, flexibility to shift priorities & mobilize resources with an appropriate sense of urgency
- The experience & track record of building a Customer First Culture
- Strong track record of Call Center management with experience of direct & indirect management of over 150+ agents
- Experience leading transformational cross-functional initiatives
- E-commerce Retail experience a plus
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other