When we started in 2012, we set out to reinvent men's basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a full-fledged menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are engineered to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our product offering & distribution beyond e-commerce, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join our rapidly growing team. If that sounds like you keep reading.
We are a growing menswear company seeking an experienced Merchandiser to join our team. This person will support the development of seasonal product assortments built on business insights & growth drivers, & align to short & long term merchandising strategies. This role is highly collaborative across the organization, but will especially take lead in Merchandisings partnership with Digital Product to execute merchandising strategies at ecomm.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Build & maintain highly collaborative relationships with internal cross-functional partners: Digital Product, Merchandise Planning, Marketing, Production, Product Development
- Product Assortment & Category Ownership:
- Act as owner of the business for respective categories: performance, launch timing, product roadmap, competitive landscape, etc
- Possess a deep understanding of Mack Weldon products & customers to develop a thoughtful & informed perspective of product assortment & roadmap opportunities
- Utilize sales & inventory reports to advise buys & seasonal product assortments for respective categories
- Seasonal Buys:
- Develop & drive seasonal strategies that meet financial targets & align to Merchandising strategy
- Partner with Merchandise Planning team to understand & align on seasonal strategies, open-to-buy, & unit plans
- Selling & Performance:
- Weekly analysis of sales & performance with Merchandising & Planning teams
- Identify areas of opportunity & actionables via ecomm & marketing to help achieve performance goals
- EComm Merchandising:
- Own the merchandising & visual representation of products on mackweldon.com to ensure a best-in-class customer experience
- Partner with the Digital Product team to ensure timely execution of seasonal changeovers in collection pages & creative assets
- Foster the growth & development of the Assistant Merchandiser
- Other projects & duties as business needs
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 4-6 years of merchandising and/or buying experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a strong product sensibility & knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive is a fast paced environment while being able to manage priorities, be self-motivated, & collaborate with other areas of the business
- Excellent Excel & presentation skills with strong attention to detail & analytical abilities (i.e organizing, evaluating, & interpreting data)
- Ability to discern & self-start actionable, goal-oriented objectives
- Adaptable visual & styling acumen
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the door & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partners - we build relationships that last.
- We give a shit Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear