The Partner team at Appian is a fast-paced, dynamic organization that plays an integral role in driving Appian's growth globally. We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager to promote work within Appian's internal sales team & integrator partners to achieve aggressive growth & revenue goals. This individual will make a noticeable impact on Appian by managing relationships with services companies.
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefit of Appian's software
- Recruit & Manage relationships with new Strategic service providers/systems integrators globally
- Drive business development opportunities for direct sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation & maintenance of Appian delivery practices under the Trusted Partner Program
- Manage the SMB Reseller Program in North America while supporting global resellers
- Vet new sourced opportunities from partners under the Referral Program
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- A minimum of 5 years previous partner/channel software sales experience in the Federal Government or relevant experience in a services firm working with the Federal Government
- Demonstrated success in working with service providers in business development & the construction of services "practices" around specific software products
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology & practice
- Excellent written/verbal communication & presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough, & tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.