Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle. We are progressive & bold. We show & tell. We live to entertain, engage, & empower:
- Whistle is Entertainment. Entertainment meticulously crafted for todays generation by embracing their passion points & appealing to their action-oriented mindset.
- We expertly blend our proprietary insights, diverse creator community, production chops & deep analytics to create & curate breakthrough contentoriginals & brandedfor distribution via our channels & a carefully vetted roster of strategic partners.
- Whistles programming is relatable, fun & inclusive, constantly evolving to reflect the tastes of this generation.
Who You Are:
- You have a comprehensiveknowledge of post-production workflow, & a keen understanding of Whistle Sports' mission & content
- You have experience working with centralized video server & can confidently manage its functionality across editors
- You have in depth technical experience in Adobe Suite Workflows & Systems
- You are a curious, organized, & highly creative self-starter who works well with other teams
- You have a love of troubleshooting
- Work closely with the Video team in developing a post-production strategy, streamlining workflows & asset organization for media
- Create & maintain post-production guide unique to Whistle
- Manage post production schedules & freelance post production hires
- Train & support other editors & freelancers on Whistle post system practices
- Research & develop future post-production & archival solutions
- Document post-production processes & procedures
- Identify & troubleshoot technology related bottlenecks & partner in assisting to deliver tech projects to support the core editorial/production teams.
- Manage priorities & workload effectively to meet all schedules & deadlines
- Report appropriate music usage to APM & Epidemic
- Manage a b-roll library
- Maintain Scheduling with Producers, Editors & Designers
- Report to the Head of Post Production
- 4+ years experience in developing & producing Web Video content across multiple platform & formats
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, Pluraleyes,
- Expert in digital production workflow, tools, & technologies
- Working knowledge of file-sharing services (ie Dropbox, Google drive, Frame.io, Signiant, Aspera) a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite ( Specifically Premiere, Encoder, Prelude, Photoshop & After Effects)
- Familiar with ingesting, transcoding & media management software
- Understanding of all post workflows & video codecs
- Familiar with OTT, AVOD & SVOD workflows.
- Experience with third-party platforms & Online Video Platforms (OVP) such as Accedo, Zype, Wurl, JW Player, & other video platforms
- Must have: Media Management & Expert Organizational skills
- Experience adhering to editorial guidelines & best practices
- Experience with Video Servers, MAM & DAM (or DIT) systems
- Understanding of Live stream workflow & Live Production
- Experience managing 4k workflow systems, Linux, & managing video servers a plus.
- Impeccable work ethic with strong creative, organizational & collaboration skills
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects & priorities
- Ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently & within a team
- Proven ability to deliver programs to YouTube, Facebook, Go90 & other OTT platforms