BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for the best & brightest who understand & value our customer promise, & want to ensure we are always meeting this commitment through Product Innovation & Delivery.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Product Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Product Operations Team serves as a critical supporting team for our Product Development organization. This role, reporting to our VP of Product Operations, will be responsible for the successful delivery of Product Portfolio Roadmaps through collaboration with Engineering, Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing, & customer-facing teams, & reporting through work management tools.
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally in Product Development, or Project/Portfolio Management
- 2+ years of experience leading teams without direct authority
- Strong execution skills & ability to drive action & accountability
- An aptitude for problem-solving & leading work cross-functionally to deliver highest priority outcomes
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Highly organized & able to prioritize work effectively
- Acute attention to detail
- Consulting experience in Program Delivery Services
- Proven success delivering product roadmaps to market effectively
- Experience with Workfront, JIRA, Clarizen, & Aha.io
- Drive product roadmap delivery through effective design & execution of project plans
- Support ongoing product development, working closely with our VP of Product, VP of Product Operations, VP of Product Design, Directors of Engineering & Product Marketing Teams
- Empower the organization to efficiently make decisions through accurate project plans involving cross-functional stakeholders in order to drive on-time delivery of products to market
- Manage resources efficiently & develop capacity planning models to ensure work is assigned effectively
- Support process design & improvement that result in accelerated & predictable product release schedules
- Measure the performance of the organization through KPIs, & ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver dynamic & valuable reporting for product initiatives
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.