Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for a Financial Services Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value Financial Services prospects & customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities within Financial Services including Global 2000 Banks, Insurance & Wealth management companies. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
The Who, What, Where & Why
- 8+ years of Financial Services Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions in excess of $500K.
- Experience in the relevant industry/vertical
- Responsible for new business development within large enterprise accounts & closing of opportunities within the Financial Services Industry.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. Team-player. Eager to deliver excellence.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
- We have a very large addressable market & a high volume of customers that are eager to work with us to develop new & innovative communications workflows with our API. This position is responsible for qualifying projects, helping customers build applications & closing deals in an inclusive & collaborative team environment.
- Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business & technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs.
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VPs of innovation, omni-channel & digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies, & mid-sized commercial companies. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, & executives.
- Cross functional process development/improvement on designated projects
- Generates & shares comprehensive & detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, & deadlines
The Financial Services team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.