Were looking for a sales leader with experience building highly profitable, scalable, & leveraged teams to ensure the optimal balance of company growth & customer experience through online sales.
The Asana Sales team relies on a freemium product model that provides leverage for our sales teams at every customer interaction. Our user-driven (bottom-up) B2B sales model allows us to interact with more users than a traditional B2B sales model on a daily basis. At our scale, even small optimizations, across every touch point (website visitors & product users), provides tremendous impact to the growth of our business.
As the Commercial Sales Manager, you will implement best practices, drive business growth, & help scale our Commercial sales program. Youll manifest our values & contribute to building a sales culture that is integrated with the entire company.
What Youll Achieve
- Manage, hire, & develop Asanas Commercial Sales team in San Francisco
- Lead strategic planning for your team, including: territory planning, deal strategy development, & enablement
- Participate directly in complex sales situations & negotiations
- Set & achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, & Product teams
- Establish & implement best practices for maximizing pipeline creation, forecasting accuracy, & Salesforce hygiene
- Sit as part of the Asana Sales Leadership team
- 1+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS, preferable
- 2-4+ years in a quota carrying role
- A knowledge & passion for high volume, bottoms up sales, complemented with top down selling
- A passion for coaching & developing world class talent
- A love for building new teams
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Enjoy working with peers on the Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Operations, & Product teams
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.