Senior Analyst - Sales Operations & Strategy
Tanium is seeking a Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst to support the West Americas Sales organization in every aspect of the design & execution of their sales go-to-market strategy. Were looking for an excellent strategic & operational thinker to drive growth, scalability, & efficiency in Taniums West sales organization. This person will be in a highly visible role that partners directly with the AVP of Sales, West & collaborates with GTM leaders across the company.
The right candidate must have the ability to both think strategically & execute operationally. Were looking for candidates that can solve ambiguous problems & have the initiative & intellectual curiosity to propose new ideas & recommend solutions. This candidate will roll up their sleeves to dive deep in analyses & models, while also keeping the big picture & practicality in mind. Finally, the candidate will need to have strong business partnership skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate clearly & build a strong relationship with their business partner.
The position can be located in the eastern United States.
What youll do:
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the AVP, West Americas
- Partner with sales leaders to design go-to-market strategies, allocate resources, assign performance targets & develop plans to achieve targets at all levels
- Lead the strategic planning efforts for the Area, which include quota assignments, segmentation & territory plans.
- Lead the operational cadence of all key sales operation activities including forecasting, quarterly business reviews & operational metric reviews
- Proactively identify opportunities for accelerating growth through new processes, salesplays, strategies, cross-functional initiatives, SPIFFs, etc.
- Create & maintain detailed models to support both short- & long-term strategic planning for Taniums growth initiatives
- Develop relationships & communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree is required, preferably in business or a related field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications)
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Consulting, Finance or other related fields
- Business partnership experience with executives
- Strong presentation skills with ability to build compelling presentations & strong excel modeling skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, & Google Slides required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including presenting to executives & large groups
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company
- Experience partnering directly with leaders at the VP level or above
- Proficiency in Periscope, Tableau or similar BI Tools
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/