Noom is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to support the Creative & Growth Marketing Teams in bringing the brand to life across the spectrum of digital platforms. Ideal candidate is familiar with iterative design practices & thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. Read on if you think you've got the stuff.
Noom, a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, & obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, & transforming millions of lives. The Creative & Growth Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle And this is where you come in!
Working collaboratively with the Creative Team & with support from analysts, engineers, growth leaders, & our co-founders (were still a startup!) you will help design assets that will directly & positively impact the growth of our digital product. Through on-brand art direction, typography, video editing, animation & illustration you will tell our story across all consumer-facing touchpoints, with an emphasis on thumb-stoppable video ads.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING:
- Work directly with our Creative Director, Art Director, & internal creative team to create compelling visual experiences optimized for user conversion, sign up, & retention
- Collaborate with other team members to digitally deliver upon company brand objectives.
- Bring innovative digital ideas to life with superior creativity & a commercial awareness
- Help concept & execute high performing creative for all social channels, emails & more
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience in consumer-focused design, either in-house or at an agency; startup experience a big plus!
- Proven talent for creating fresh, high-quality designs with an exceptional portfolio (personal website, Dribbble, or Behance) showing well-rounded design experience across all digital channels
- An Idea machine! We are a growing creative department that tests creative at a tremendous rate.
- Awareness of design developments & trends in the digital space & a desire to take risks & experiment with new & unique ways a brand shows up in the world
- Someone who is self-motivated & able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills & an encouraging, team-focused attitude
- Experience using Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid experience w/ After Effects - video editing & type treatment
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of HTML & CSS, photography, & illustration
We are an equal opportunity employer & do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex/gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, transfer & termination.