Were hiring a Growth Analytics Senior Manager to own the analytics roadmap of one of our most exciting business units: Factor_. The role will develop marketing optimization & digital product optimization through in-depth analytical insights & experimentation. As the Growth Analytics Senior Manager, you will lead the development of analytical capabilities for one of the fastest-growing US food brands, & be the champion of a data-centric approach to our marketing & digital product operations. You will be working collaboratively with data engineering, business intelligence, data science, & to provide effective & high impact data solutions. Put simply, you are the owner of analytics, modeling, & reporting for on Factor_.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to constantly improve on existing techniques & processes & have a passion for driving results through analytical insights & storytelling. You will need to be effective in working with all levels of stakeholders to drive action from learning.
You will have the opportunity to dive into varied & interesting analytical challenges; including solving the challenges of marketing mix optimization, ROI, user behavior pre-and post-purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will steer the business questions at the heart of growth marketing strategy & tactics.
- Analyze complex business problems using large datasets from internal & external sources to provide deep insight & recommendations to decision-makers.
- Support the development of analytical platform & reporting capabilities.
- Lead the development of self-service reporting tools, produce complex analytical models, develop forecasts, & drive predictive & prescriptive data solutions.
- Enhance & maintain the measurement & reporting framework for the growth marketing organization.
- Manage the analytics roadmap for the growth marketing organization, ensuring timely completion of analytically rigorous projects.
- Serve as the analytics point of contact for the growth marketing team. Collaborate with stakeholders & partners within the data organization to drive analytical projects including channel mix optimization, targeting strategies, testing, performance analysis, & reporting solutions.
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find creative solutions
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have...
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or
- similar program.
- Minimum 6 years of professional analytical experience.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing analytics experience with a digital business model.
- Strong coding skills in SQL, & hand on experience using Python for analysis.
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in the application of statistics & analytical techniques, including regression analysis & statistically rigorous experimentation in marketing contexts.
- Ability to balance attention to detail & rapid execution.
- Expertise in data visualization & data storytelling. Experience with Tableau.