--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our NYC or Washington DC offices, or remote within the United States Eastern Time Zone. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a content marketing leader with experience developing, executing, & managing content programs to drive business results. You take a customer-first approach & know how important it is to truly understand & cater to your customer across different key markets & audiences, & deliver them quality content at the right stage of their buyer journey.
You're skilled at developing strategy & managing impactful programs, but you also love to be hands on by writing & editing content yourself. You have experience producing content across a variety of formats, & managing both internal & external content producers.
You're innovative at your core. You know how to execute on tried & true content strategies, but are always thinking about the next new way to amplify & enhance content marketing performance & conversion across all channels.
As our Director, Content Marketing, you'll be responsible for overseeing & improving our existing content programs & developing content marketing strategy at a global level. You're ready to roll up your sleeves & make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Develop & execute on Dataminr's global content marketing strategy to engage key business personas using highly relevant content throughout the customer journey
- Partner closely with department leadership teams to develop a strategic roadmap that aligns with short & long term business objectives
- Develop & implement creative assets & best practices to ensure content is consistently & effectively positioned across all target segments & customer touchpoints
- Act as editor in chief to ensure a consistent style & voice across external content
- Refine the workflow & process for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, & retiring content
- Create & manage a content calendar comprising of all company communications & content across the organization
- Partner with Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, & Product Marketing teams to ensure content is aligned to each target segment
- Work cross-functionally across departments to product a wide variety of content including white papers, blog posts, videos, website content, infographics, targeted ABM content, & more
- Leverage analytics to measure the impact of content assets, & continuously refine processes & allocation of marketing resources across collateral types, media outlets & channels
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness across audiences, & revise & make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Manage, develop, & motivate a small but mighty Content Marketing team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B content marketing strategy & execution, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space
- At least 2-3 years of team management experience
- Proven experience delivering measurable results in demand generation & pipeline creation through content marketing strategy
- Working knowledge of design & editorial principles for both traditional & digital-first content
- Excellent writing, editing, & presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.